At Country Club Centre, we take the health and safety of our guests, tenants, and employees seriously. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and will continue to stay informed on the latest information and recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
As such, we have taken the following precautionary measures:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitizing of all touch points within the property and common areas.
- The indoor children’s play area is closed until further notice.
- Tiny Tots weekly drop in play group is cancelled until further notice.
- Spring break events scheduled for March 25 & 26 are canceled.
- We are providing our tenants the possibility of reducing their operating hours (11am – 6pm Monday – Saturday and 11am – 5pm Sundays). Please check opening hours with retailers directly. This will stay in effect for the next 2 weeks, at which point we will re-evaluate.
- Easter events scheduled for April 8 – 10 are canceled.
We kindly request if you are feeling ill to refrain from visiting Country Club Centre until cleared by a medical professional.
Thank you for your cooperation.