Updated: Friday, November 20, 2020
We are open and welcome you to visit. At Country Club Centre, we take the health and safety of our guests, tenants, and employees seriously. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing developments of COVID-19 since March 2020 and will continue to stay informed on the latest information and recommendations from the BC Centre for Disease Control and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
As such, we have taken the following safety measures:
- Masks are now mandatory to be worn at all times (except when eating and drinking) inside the Shopping Centre (with the exception of those who cannot for medical reasons)
- Increased the cleaning and sanitizing of all touch points within the property and common areas.
- Installed plexiglass barriers between Food Court tables
- Hand sanitizer stations at all entrances
- Installed directional arrows throughout the mall
- Social distance reminders throughout the mall
- Line up decals 2 metres apart outside each business
- Events are canceled until further notice
With these increased precautionary measures in place, we are asking the following of our guests:
- Please do not enter the centre if you are feeling unwell
- Please do not enter the centre if you have returned from outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Please do not enter the centre if you are under direction to self-monitor or self-isolate
- Wear a mask at all times (except when eating and drinking) inside the Shopping Centre (with the exception of those who cannot for medical reasons)
- Maintain a physical distance of a minimum 2 meters
- Wear a mask in all indoor spaces
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently
- Follow all posted directional signage throughout the centre
Thank you for your cooperation.