Updated: Thursday, May 21, 2020
At Country Club Centre, we take the health and safety of our guests, tenants, and employees seriously. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing developments of COVID-19 since early March and will continue to stay informed on the latest information and recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
As such, we have taken the following safety measures:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitizing of all touch points within the property and common areas.
- Installed directional arrows throughout the mall
- Specific “Enter & Exit” doors at all main entrances to the mall
- Social distance reminders throughout the mall
- Line up decals 2 metres apart outside each business
- The indoor children’s play area is closed until further notice.
- Tiny Tots weekly drop in play group has moved to online until further notice (see our events page for details)
- Large events are canceled until further notice.
- We are providing our tenants the possibility of reducing their operating hours (11am – 6pm Monday – Saturday and 11am – 5pm Sundays). Please check opening hours with retailers directly. This will stay in effect for the next 2 weeks, at which point we will re-evaluate.
To reduce the spread we kindly request all guests keep 2 metres apart of each other at all times and if you are feeling ill to refrain from visiting Country Club Centre until cleared by a medical professional.
Thank you for your cooperation.