Updated: March 30, 2021
We are open and welcome you to visit. At Country Club Centre, we take the health and safety of our guests, tenants, and employees seriously. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing developments of COVID-19 since March 2020 and will continue to stay informed on the latest information and recommendations from the BC Centre for Disease Control and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
As such, we have taken the following safety measures:
- Masks are mandatory to be worn at all times (except when eating and drinking in the Food Court) inside the Shopping Centre (with the exception of those who cannot for medical reasons)
- Increased the cleaning and sanitizing of all touch points within the property and common areas.
- As of March 30, 2021 the Food Court seating has been removed as per the current PHO in effect until April 19, 2021
- Plexiglass barriers installed in the Food Court
- Hand sanitizer stations at all entrances
- Installed directional arrows throughout the mall
- Social distance reminders throughout the mall
- Large events are canceled until further notice
With these increased precautionary measures in place, we are asking the following of our guests:
- Please do not enter the centre if you are feeling unwell
- Please do not enter the centre if you have returned from outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Please do not enter the centre if you are under direction to self-monitor or self-isolate
- Wear a mask at all times (except when eating and drinking in the Food Court) inside the Shopping Centre (with the exception of those who cannot for medical reasons)
- Maintain a physical distance of a minimum 2 meters
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently
- Follow all posted directional signage throughout the centre
Thank you for your cooperation.