Updated: Thursday, September 10, 2020
We are open and welcome you to visit. At Country Club Centre, we take the health and safety of our guests, tenants, and employees seriously. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing developments of COVID-19 since early March and will continue to stay informed on the latest information and recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
As such, we have taken the following safety measures:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitizing of all touch points within the property and common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations at all entrances
- Installed directional arrows throughout the mall
- Specific “Enter & Exit” doors at all main entrances to the mall
- Social distance reminders throughout the mall
- Line up decals 2 metres apart outside each business
- Tiny Tots weekly drop in play group has moved to online until further notice (see our events page for details)
- Events are canceled until further notice
- We are providing our tenants the possibility of reducing their operating hours (11am – 6pm Monday – Saturday and 11am – 5pm Sundays). Please check opening hours with retailers directly. This will stay in effect for the next 2 weeks, at which point we will re-evaluate
With these increased precautionary measures in place, we are asking the following of our guests:
- Please do not enter the centre if you are feeling unwell
- Please do not enter the centre if you have returned from outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Please do not enter the centre if you are under direction to self-monitor or self-isolate
- Maintain a physical distance of a minimum 2 meters
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently
- Follow all posted directional signage throughout the centre
Thank you for your cooperation.