Updated: August 25, 2021
We are open and welcome you to visit. At Country Club Centre, we take the health and safety of our guests, tenants, and employees seriously. We have been closely monitoring the ongoing developments of COVID-19 since early 2020 and will continue to stay informed on the latest information and recommendations from the BC Centre for Disease Control and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
As such, we have taken the following safety measures:
- Masks are now mandatory in all indoor spaces at the shopping centre
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all touch points within the property and common areas.
- Food Court seating is limited and spaced out to ensure safe physical distance from others
- Plexiglass barriers installed in the Food Court
- Hand sanitizer and signage at all main entrances to the shopping centre
With these increased precautionary measures in place, we are asking the following of our guests:
- Please do not enter the centre if you are feeling unwell
- Please do not enter the centre if you have returned from outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- Please do not enter the centre if you are under direction to self-monitor or self-isolate
- Practice social distancing from others
- Sanitize and wash your hands frequently
Thank you for your cooperation.